Senior Business Systems Analyst
TruVs.com is a rapidly growing business and technology consulting firm headquartered in the Seattle Metro area. We are in the business of solving our customers' problems using Cutting Edge Business and Technology solutions. For more information about us, please visit TruVs.com. We are currently looking for an experienced Business and Systems Analyst having ERP and other Enterprise Systems experience with the following skills
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Technology/IT industry
- 3 years of demonstrated expertise in collecting requirements for implementing a complex ERP system or other business systems such as CRM or Customer Success
- worked in a complex business environment with multiple integrated business systems
- Should be able to conduct business sessions and elicit business requirements from senior business stakeholders
- versatile business and technology consulting skills
- Hands-on systems skills
- Highly desired business skills are Requirements Gathering, Conducting business sessions, Documentation Skills, PowerPoint Presentations, and Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly desired technical skills are: Primarily understand systems and technology, Should be able to translate business requirements to engineers, Help engineering teams make technical decisions, Support UAT.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent
- A senior person should be able to function with little or no guidance
- Excellent in business process mapping and process re-engineering (Simple to complex process flow charts and diagrams depicting As-IS and To-Be business processes)
Nice to Have
- Business or MBA degree
- Preferably comes with a background of working for a premier consulting or product company or a technology startup.
- Working with Microsoft Visual Studio
TruVs is an equal opportunity employer. Please send your resumes to careers@TruVs.com.